Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All I want for X-MAS!!!


Now, I don't ask for much! Actually, I never ask for anything. Christmas is the time for giving! I love to see the sparkle in my loved ones eyes when they open the gifts I bought especially for them. It makes me happy to make others happy. BUT...just for once I wouldn't mind getting something that I really want! All i want for Christmas is this perfume. It's funny because I rarely wear smell goods. I'm all for good ole soap and water for my sexy scent, lol.. If I open this on X-mas day I'll be so grateful. If not, I will be at Macy's the next day purchasing it for myself.

4 comments:

laceboogie. said...

mama this is my favorite scent. well anything from dior is my scent..i hope santa brings it to you.

Keishy Baby. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keishy Baby. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keishy Baby. said...

Thanks hun! I hope santa brings it to me also. :) We'll see.